View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Boston Celtics \'07-\'08 Banner 17 Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Big game tonight against Denver.

I cant wait to see how the Nugs big three matches up against the celtics. KG>Camby(although he is a man possessed so far on D), AI=Allen (tough to compare because they play completely different games but just for fun), Melo>Pierce IMO. I was surprised to see that the Celtics are 6.5 point favorites in this game.

Also can Rondo slow down AI like he did Arenas or will he get torched again by another small quick guard?

I'm not sure how healthy K mart is but I will be interested to see how he matches up with Perk.

The Celtics are playing with great intensity to accompany the hype so this game should be played hard on both sides and be a good indicator of things to come.

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored] me i wish i had league pass this should be a really interesting game. Everything you said plus I think Nene and Kenyon will be a big problem for the Celts underneath. Does Perkins cover these guys? KG?

[/ QUOTE ]

After watching the Knicks score 117 against the Nugs last night, I'm tempted to say that how capable we are of stopping them defensively factors little into tonight's outcome.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but they also got 25 out of Curry. You think Perkins is putting up those numbers?