View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP is an absolute disgrace. The fact that a) thread hasn't been deleted b) OP's blatant racism and ignorance not met with all-round disdain speaks wanders for the morality and stupidity of the 'politics' crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical PC BS attempting to silence unpopular views. Felix has made it clear he isn't talking about all Moslems here, but only a subset of same, and how Israel should deal with them. And he's focusing that on their *actions* which aren't an inherent part of racial identity. Get a [censored] grip.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? If he was criticizing Muslims (specifically extremist Muslims) and calling for the abolition of Islam I would by no means oppose him. Note your ignorance in claiming that all Arabs are Muslims or at least failing to see a distinction. I think of all insults, assuming that ALL Arabs subscribe to the abhorrent religion of Islam, is the most vicious and vile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait. So your objection is that he has made denigrating comments about Arab culture? Culture is a set of communally recognized and approved *actions*, and again isn't an inherent racial quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just think if you want to avoid coming across as a vile racist genocidal extremist maniac you should make doubly sure that you elaborate more on your stance if it at least clumsily comes across as calling for the apocalypse against the Arab people and a complete disregard for humanity and truth .

And yes; arguments against the culture of Arabs in [i] that [i/] context (promoting the bombing of Arabs supposedly on political grounds) has very strong racial undertones to say the least and of course dispels the claim that is indeed based soley on political grounds.