View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Sex with virgins (SFW)

I've had sex with four virgins:

1) My first time, also. We were 'in love' as juniors in high school and had worked up to it for about six months. It lasted a while, was pretty good, was sweet, and it's a very good memory for a first time.

2) Shortly after I broke up with girl above, I had drunken sex with my best friend's 15-year-old sister. Awful sex. Awful vibes. Awful spot to be in when my buddy found out ...

3) Freshman year of college. Girl on my floor was a virgin, we were kinda' friends but messed around a ton. We finally had sex, she was actually really, really good, and we stayed friends after. A good experience for both of us.

4) Girl I dated for a couple of months my freshman year of college, later in the year. The sex was awful, took forever to get it in, I had to be very gentle, she made me finish quick, but we dated for a while after that and worked out way up to 'passable' sex.

I'm trying to think if there have been others, but nothing comes to mind. I had a chance to do virgins two other times, but it just didn't work out (one girl backed out, and with the other one, well, let's just say that she was drunk and tight, and I was drunker and limp [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]