View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Re: Moneybookers question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yea, I did deposit 50$ and I said it was for non-gaming purposes (that was simply a misclick) and it was denied when I tried to deposit on FTP. THen, I deposit 50$ FOR gaming purposes and it went through without problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahhh...excellent news. That's the first report we've seen from someone who tried this. Did you deposit the $50 on FT, or the entire $100? It will be interesting to see how they handle this with your future deposits...IE will $50 ALWAYS be unavailable for deposit to gaming sites, or will this "go away" once you make a couple of transfers. Let us know if you find anything out, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know this also. I funded my moneybookers account by withdrawing funds from various rooms. I just want to verify my cc to increase my outgoing limits.

I can live with the verification amount (>$3) being unavailable for gambling purposes, but if my entire balanced is flagged as non-gambling I'm screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]
It sounds like it won't be, since roo deposited $50 as "non-gaming", then $50 as "gaming", and was able to use the $50 right away, if I understand correctly.