View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have no doubt that a lot of the guys who are "pua's" act a lot like that. I agreed w/ him, about sizing people up, but when he started looking at everyone as douche bag marks, I was like wtf? guys like this are fortunetly very easy to see right through.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've known a ton of frat guys that are exactly like this. Huge egos, heavily invested in the idea of how slick they are and how much smarter than everyone else. Must be hard.

A young new lawyer where I used to work could have been a carbon copy of this guy. In a firm of 100 people, he came in thinking he was King Sh*t, and looked more and more unravelled as he realized that everyone wasn't as dumb as he gave them credit for and not just his immediately despised underlings but even his bosses couldn't stand him. It was a pretty hilarious turn-around. Potential career-ruiner.

I think he realized it would be hard to make partner when everyone thinks you're a total ass. He moved on within two years.

[/ QUOTE ]

IcezTea on the use of Seekers.

A friend informed that the bird who penned Harry Potter created a magical sport where the goalie or something is called a Seeker, but I actually invented this word at least six months before she did. From a PUA perspective, the word seeker is someone that you use to find out personal information about another person that you can use to manipulate them. Because women like to gossip, they will make up the majority of your seekers. A small percent of your seekers will be homosexual men who also enjoy gossiping, and then finally a couple of AFCs who are trapped in the friend zone and act as a dry cotton tissue for women to use to dab the blood off of their emotional vagina during their emotional menstruation. You probably know who would make a good seeker in your work place or group of friends. Its the person who knows everything about everyone and can't keep a secret, also known as fat chicks. It is hard to be nice to fat chick but it can get you valuable information about their hot friends. The best way to establish to get them to like you and to trust you is to use their weakness, hunger. I cannot stress enough how important it is to keep a stash of baked goods in your office. Over the years, I have used a seeker to find out when a hot chick has gotten an abortion, is fighting with her father, or has been sexually molested in her youth. These are what Lil-E-B coined as 'the big three', which are the three easiest things you can manipulate about a women to get her to be your physical and emotional puppy. The big three offer a good place for novices to start, and should never be passed up. To pass up a chance to manipulate 'the big three' is called a 'McGommery' named after a huge AFC. The best way to gain homosexuals as your seeker is to make them think that they have a chance with you. You want to act like a f@ggot when you are alone with them. You might choose the biggest banana of the bunch in front of them in the break room, or twirl some of your chest hair while reading the paper in their view. Do this more than once and they will be coming around trying to talk to you, now the only thing you want them to talk about is other people, so you say something like "Becka is a [censored] bitch, isnt she" and then you pause and wait for them to spill the beans on Becka. When you have run through the list of hot chicks that your seeker associates with, you make up an excuse for them to get out of your eye sight. You aren't superman, you cant hear through walls or be in two places at once, but that does not stop you from manipulating weaker, less intelligent people who do not understand human interaction as well as you do to find out information for you. Your goal for this week is to find ten potential seekers for your stable, and conquer at least four of them with the methods I explained.