View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:22 AM

Default Re: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK - The official BBV blog and it\'s not clo

[ QUOTE ]
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
ANOTHER £10,000 TO BLOEFFER
this time $50/$100 hu betfair. i bought for a fraction under $5k and got up to $34k before losing it all and then $15k more. as soon as i start losing my play starts to deterioate quickly and i become desperate to pick up pots and regain my peak chips for that session. my opponent also tightens up alot (generally) which i don't think helps.

anyway £20k left. i have half of it now and the other half coming tomorrow. it's probably time i re-considered what i'm going to do because i (as u) can't see the money lasting long. with £20k i still have a sufficient base to play £10/£20 half buyins, ring games with good game selection. from there i could be safe i think but... i'm not sure if i want to go back to that. i'll try and come up with some sort of plan before i play tonight or tomorrow.

on a side note i played the 'bloggerment' last sunday (without success, congrats to amatay for winning). it's a $5 sng on stars each sunday at 9pm uk time if anyone's interested, the password is donkament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Countdown to busto...