View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 12:47 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

right. I'm remembering more now.
FT didn't think they were bots and everyone on 2+2 was freaking out at FT and saying, "How can you think that? Just look at their stats."

Anyway, I guess nevermind on using that example as a precedent. I do hope that FT is willing to be open-minded about some sort of appeals process or at least considers participating in ANY kind of a dialogue with sillysal so she has a chance to learn what the hell they think she did and she can defend herself and explain what programs she might think it was that triggered it or something.

Of course this all could have and should have been done at the very beginning...probably even before they froze her funds and took the investigation that direction. But better late than never on admitting that talking to the customer could be helpful for both parties.

It's never 100% certain. And there's always a chance they are wrong. So I think they owe it to the customer to actually listen to whatever explanation she may have to offer.
Unfortunately, she is going to have a tough time offering one if they continue to not tell her a damn thing. She only just now found out that the freeze was related to botting.