View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Hillary\'s poll numbers tanking...

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like the lefties are finally realizing that:

1) Presidential pillow-talk does not equal policy-making experience

2) Eating lunch and smiling for photos with foreign leaders does not equal foreign policy experience

3) It doesn't matter how many times you call Bush a moron if you keep voting with the repubs on foreign policy issues. That's the problem with voting based on politics instead of principle.

There's also The Oprah Factor (chicks dig Oprah, in case you haven't noticed), and potentially the lesbo-affair scandal.

Obama is a sharp dude. Politics aside, I'm beginning to really like his dry sarcasm. He'll destroy Hillary if they ever do a HU4POLLZ debate.

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of the time I totally agree with you Ron, but not here. It would fall under "ignoring the fact that Obama is black and running in a national election." I really think it bears repeating how big a weakness this in a really large amount of the country. Considering how little I agree with him (like... not ever) I do find him appealing in the way everyone else seems to, so in a certain sense he is probably the mainstream contender I want to win most, but not for any distinct policy reason I can name.