View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe have a tiered structure for concierge.
1.6c minimum for $1k and higher or whatever their minimum is.
1.8c if your item is $17k or higher.
2.0c if your item is $35k or higher.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Microbob is onto something here. I recall Scottyy saying something earlier in this thread about the VIP program being built on the idea that people would save FPPs for larger items. To encourage this, giving a better FPP conversion rate would make sense.

A similar thought I had along the same lines that I haven't seen discussed is adding bigger bonuses...instead of having just the 100k FPP for $1500 bonus...why not add a 500k FPP bonus...a 1M FPP bonus, etc...and just gradually up the value of each FPP as you increase the bonus amount? Currently I try to use the Concierge service as much as possible since the FPPs are worth more there than they are when you buy the bonus...surely Stars would prefer not to have tons of Concierge requests, but rather just allow players to save FPPs and buy mega-bonuses at concierge+ rates. Plus with concierge the dollars are in your account in a couple days whereas the bonuses require playthrough...another reason for stars to improve the fpp rate for bonuses.