View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 06:58 PM

Default Re: *RESULTS*

[ QUOTE ]
btw, his flop cold call worried me quite a bit, which is why i underbet the turn, bc a 7 is going to freak out figuring out how to get the money in with so much behind. which is exactly what it forced him to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Qh7h. Again, I didn't know this was FSU, but I saw no reason to give a good player incentive to think he just made a godlike fold on me. I put him on a king, and figured if he has one, he's not going anywhere, because no one ever does and if he doesn't he's done with the hand anyways. I erroneusly thought that my overraise would look like trying to blow him off of a split, which I see a lot at lower levels, ( I was newish to 10/20 at the time) and why the F would ANYONE raise SO hard with the unbreakable nuts. Point is, this f'r owes me ~1700 cuz he has no business making an inhuman fold against me there, but I'll let it slide for the $450ish I made on the hand since I shouldn't have seen the flop anyways. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So what's the right play to get his $$$? At the time, I figured to get allin, you need to build the pot by the turn, but knowing what I know now, if I put him on the king, the right play to me seems to be CRAI river, cuz he's not checking a king if river comes lower, and certainly not AA, especially if he hits his 2 out river. At that point, I can't see how he can get away with that much more invested.