View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Top set, turn brings possible flush.

Here what ended up happening, I'm not sure If this is worse then checking or not.

The thing about the hand is The villian thinks I'm a maniac and would never put me on what I have. So I dont expect him to push because he would be afraid of "losing me"

Turn: K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($72, 2 players)
Villian checks, Hero Bets $20 (I didnt know what to do but didnt want to give infinate odds for a nother heart)
Villian Raises to $60, Hero calls (No brainer, thanks for the great drawing odds fish)

River: K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]($192, 2 players)

Villian bets $50, Hero pushes for a little more, Villian calls. Ship it.

After the hand, It really bother me, I still didnt know If I totally botched that turn or not of If I could justify it because of my loose image.