View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 09:00 AM

Default Re: How About This Game Theory Problem

Justin, you and Spence have PokerStove, and it's 'obvious' to you about that normal basket of raising hands. Other ppl with less info than you, but read the thread, so actually just saying "A9 or A7s and 72o" added is not going to help everyone, as much as you may assume.

If a question is theory, not a purely practical playing one, it'd be nice to see more working and explanation. Your posts are not going to be as clear to everyone, as you might hope, even if the 'stalwarts' know exactly.

I've re-read the early posts, and I do not see, the full compliment of raising hands, only candidate additions.

Also, actually it'd be interesting to know the averaged out odds over basket of hands, as it tells you what stack size, 72o becomes a call with.

Obviously telling someone to re-read previous is simpler than answering simple questions. Perhaps knowing answers is more important than thinking? But then why would David phrase the question as "Game Theory" problem, rather than a practical adjusting to game. Apolgies in advance, if I have misunderstood the point of the forum.