View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Video NL50 4 Tables @ stars

Redsoxfan:
Yeah I don't c-bet this flop because I got called PF by 2 stationish guys. But have fold to cbet around 50 percent. So I almost never cbet a flop there unless it is very dry with a high card like A,7,2

If the turn comes Q high and it's checked through I'm likely to just check behind. Don't feel like turning my hand in a bluff and don't think I'll get much value from weaker hands there.

If the turn is a card lower than my PP I'm likely to look for one street of value and check behind on the river. If the same low turn comes and it's bet into me I'll call one street, and give up on the river if he bets again and check behind if he checks.

If this pot was just with 1 caller I c-bet here 100% of the time hoping to just take it down, or turn an 8 LOL

Perk 76:
You could also go for check calling or even check raising in spots like that when the button limped pf and is betting prob just with air to take it down.
But I like taking the lead in a hand. Prob just unlucky in this video in those limped pots but normally you get value from 2nd pair etc. Because most people don't put you on an A or K in limped pots. Or they just think their 2nd pair is good. So playing it passive can be good to sometimes if you know villain is bluffy just let him bluff but otherwise bet for value I believe.

Aceium:
I think the answer to perks question answers yours also