Thread: KK against tag
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Re: KK against tag

[ QUOTE ]
Villain is 19/17/2.4, with flop AF of 5, turn AF of 1.25, river AF of 1.5 over 220 hands.

I don't get why we should be pushing against a non donk. What hands will a non donk call; more specifically, what hands that we beat will call?

[/ QUOTE ]

From the hands he calls a push with we only beat AcQ. But what hands do we beat on the river? Exactly the same. So as weird as it may sound we don't have position in this hand.
Because he is not a donk it is very possible that he didn't call oop with suited connectors, Acxc. We are afraid only of sets and rarely a flush, may it be the nut one. But would AcJc check raise the flop instead of leading? Would a set do that? His check raise puzzles me a lot.
It's very hard to believe that he bluffs here, I fold the turn. As played call the river. The odds are good, anyway half of our stack is already in the pot and if we thought we had him on the turn, nothing changed on the river.
I am really not sure how this hand is supposed to be played. and that's the main reason I fold the turn. I don't want to play for stacks when I have no clue.