View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 06:30 AM

Default Re: My Story + An Offer (HOLY BALLS LONG)

I just thought of something else that I'd like to get out of this arrangement. Obviously it's too late to add to my original post so I'll put it here.

I want to come away with the tools and knowledge to allow me to properly learn the game. Up until now it has mostly been by trial and error, the occasional 2+2 advice, and books that I've been able to advance in NL holdem. I don't feel that micro NL can really help my game as most of the players there are newer than myself and threads die too quickly before the wheat can be seperated from the chaff. I don't feel that SSNL can help me at 50nl because their advice is geared towards a more aggressive and tighter game where they have FE that is nonexistent at 50nl. If I am chosen hopefully I will be able to walk away from the situation with everything I need to pore over my own game to find and patch my leaks.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of these Pasterbator, I really appreciate that you're taking this initiative and offering us these opportunities.