View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:17 AM

Default Re: Disadvantages of dating a doctor or med student...

[ QUOTE ]
Doctors are busy, but in this case it really seems like a secondary issue. She just doesn't seem to want to be with you. I wouldn't want to be with someone who handled stress as poorly as she seems to anyway. Medical school is not THAT hard. It's busy, and difficult, but give me a break. It just gets worse in residency, especially if she wants to be a neurosurgeon.

[/ QUOTE ]

She gets it from her mother who is always on edge like you wouldn't believe. Her mom constantly cleans, cuts the grass everyday during the summer, always has to be doing something, gets pissed at the smallest little thing. Her parents went to California with us and her mom got so stressed out about some little things that it actually made me mad and I let her know that I was pissed.

A couple months ago I needed my oil changed. My g/f wanted to do it and SHE wanted to do it. Well, we go out and get the filters and oil and go back to her house to do it. Her dad comes out to check out what is going on and is basically poking his head in to make sure she is doing it right. Then her mom comes out and gets stressed out because it looks like the oil won't hit the pan, and then her and her mom start yelling at each other. I told her to settle down and not to talk to her mother that way, and she got mad at me. So I said put the car down and I'll go to the place I normally go to. She said no and ended up finishing it up. So then I'm pissed at my g/f and her and I are arguing and her mom is inside listening, blah blah blah. Yeah.