View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:28 PM

Default AQs UTG(El Foldio)

8/16 live.

Villain is SB. She is an Asian lady who coldcalls too much and is pretty LP for the most part. She loves to C/R when she hits her draw hands. She has done it 2 time so far, once with a str8 on the turn and the other with a flush on the turn. She is str8 forward and has always had the goods when she bets and or raises and she never bluffs. Have played with her before ans she always plays like this.

Hero is UTG with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and raises, 2 MP callers, SB calls, BB calls. 5 to the flop

(9.5 BBs) Flop comes Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Checked to Hero who Bets, One MP caller, SB calls, BB folds. (It's a 3 way!)

(6 BBs) Turn comes the 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] SB checks, Hero Bets, MP folds, SB Raises, Hero Calls. HU

(10 BBs) River Comes the 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] SB bets, Hero folds.

Since I knew her style of play and tendencies I could fold this here. With a different player, say an unknwon probably not folding 1 bet in an 11 BB bet pot. Some of you may say terrible fold. Some may not with the read and since I have played with her before.