Default Re: 500k VPP mark reached

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Desdia,
130k is barely winning?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, players like Z32, Newt_Buggs, and FieryJ (although I like Jon) or even TravestyFund. I never said bigjoe. You heard alot of jawing from Party players about how good they were but when they switched over to Stars and the Partyfish they didn't follow, you can see the results. Best to me means great on every site, against great opponents, and in every type of structure from reg/winnertakeallsat/6man/HU, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Des, who do you think the best sng players are?

Hint: this ia a trick question because you play $3 sngs and have never played against a single decent player in your life and have no frame of reference other than (lol) railbirding.

All of the players you've listed have made more money at sngs and understand more concepts than you can even fathom.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, like, "tight early, push late"? Hah! You're also looking at a predominately younger than 25 year-old crowd, in or barely out of college, with no family to provide for and no real responsibilities to contend with and who have alot of disposable freetime on their hands. It's no doubt in my mind that, giving more time in my schedule (I barely play more than 4 good hours a week) and less responsibilities, I'd be better than everybody I listed, including bigjoe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flight Risk is back! Let the comedy commence.

rvg