Thread: LionelHutz00
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: LionelHutz00

[ QUOTE ]
Gild,

FWIW, I think someone posting inline bestiality pics and getting just a 5 day ban is a really bad decision.

Then again, I also think 2+2 would be better off without threads like "Which of these girls do you want to bang?" as well, so I realize I'm not on the same page as a lot of people around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

Obviously it was a terrible thing to do and normal policy for me would be a permaban. It was basically an insanely stupid thing to do, he knows that, I know it, etc. He is a guy with no real serious history and who is a consistently good poster in bbv4l. Sometimes good posters just flip out and do very stupid things, and given his posting history I'm willing to give ONE do-over.

My track record so far on rehabiliation/perma removal has been pretty solid so far. Bow to your sensei is a huge contributor to bbv/bbv4l now and was ip banned because of a "roommate" who did a bunch of dumb trolling. I sent him a pm and basically said "you have one shot left and better behave" and he came to his senses.

Txredman was a huge pain in my ass until his permaban...then he went to Ryan and I and we reduced it to a tempban and he is now a model poster as far as I'm concerned.

And if I'm wrong then I'll just permaban him if he does something stupid again.