View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 01:17 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

I posted earlier in this thread but now all these WPT Champs and HSNL poster I want to give a more in depth BIO of myself.

What you MUST have:

- A long term clear, measurable and timed goal of what you want from poker.

I view myself right now at a crossroads in life and right now I want to make the most of it right now. I plan on living in Vegas for the summer and then Thailand for awhile after that.

Jay's Poker Community House in Thailand?

- A good listener, able to put your ego to one side

I coach 5 micro NL players currently for a very minimal hourly charge. I find I listen well and I know they could vouch for me that I don't have an ego.

- Potential

I think I have a lot of potential that could be brought out with the right influences.

- A long standing 2p2 account w/ no bad rep

I have posted free vid's on 2p2 for the uNL crowd and I think I fit the bill here.

- A high strategy to junk post ratio

I do post my fair share in BBV and NVG but when I post in SSNL/uNL its strategy.

- Be able to work programs like skype, logmein etc

I am familiar with all of these programs.

- Cash NLHE as your main game.

4Life

- Willingness to help others.

Do it on a daily basis?

- A headset or mic, heh.

Standard [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

---

1. How you are currently improving your game

I subscripe to CR, I have many SSNL Friends on aim,msn. I help other uNLers and make videos for them sweat them.

2. Your poker goals.

As I mentioned in my previous reply my poker goals are simple. I don't want to play nosebleed stakes with Durrr and Aba. I would like to wake up on any given day and have the flexibility to play anywheres from 2/4 - 10/20.

I also want to be comfortably play almost any tourney online. Meaning just on Sunday grinding every sunday major.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

Currently playing 200nl.
Life time I probably have made 25k
Since playing "pro" again in the last 6 months I have made 10k

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

My Carpal \' Tunnel Post

Just look at SSNL, uNL and I am a reg in there.

5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply

I currently run a blog (in profile). I actually had this idea about 2 months ago to take some SSNL/MSNL regs and help mentor a micro NL players who had potential.

Basically plans never fell through as I couldn't get enough help so I just coach the 5 of them currently.

I would be able to make videos as I am very familiar with camtasia/team veiwer/skype/ventrilo.

6. Also to add, please state how many hours you have played in the last 5 months and earnings in that time.

Wow now I am going to blow it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. This is one thing that I do need help on is my work ethic.

Last 5 months I would say I have played 160k hands. Recently the last month I haven't played much (25k hands) but that is due to family issues(death) and a long term relationship ending.

I am doing everything now to make the best of what kind of opportunity I have right now I plan on moving in with some poker friends and making the poker mecca trip to Thailand sometime next year after the WSOP.

Basically I think I have whored myself enough and I think what you are offering does not have a price tag and if you chose me it would be greatly appreciated.

I will also post a pretty graph of my last month.

15k hands of .25/.50nl
10k hands of .50/.1nl

Last 2k is since moving up to 200nl.

If you want stats and what not let me know.

I hope you don't mind me whoring myself more I just think this is an opportunity of a life time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

-GSy