View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Wow I get it now NT!

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I will be a dick to members and stand out because it will increase the traffic in OOT. How you ask?

Lets see BAN sombebody for a day and it makes it seem like it's a privelage to view OOT so now when I am unbanned I will WANT to view and post in OOT. I want to read to see who NT! will burn next and with the very bad modding traffic is somehow increased......keeping Master Slansky very happy about the increased traffic and the ad revenue is increased!

NT! were you bullied as a kid? I am still waiting for an apology for you calling me a racist.
Then again people like you could never swallow your pride and apologize to someone you think is beneath you. Right? prove me wrong and man up!

Be a better person you take away from all the mean things you have done in the past but rather start today and try to touch peoples lives for the better. Maybe you could counteract some of that bad karma you accumulated over the years.

Maybe help an old lady cross the street or help someone that is not as smart as you learn why you are flaming them so hard and maybe teach somebody something instead of trying to make people feel bad about themselves.
Just maybe you could forgive all those bullys that punked you and then you could start the healing process. Maybe one day you will have some positive expectation for being alive in this world, cause right now you are -EV for life!

Ok bring the flaming I am here for your entertainment!

[/ QUOTE ]