View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Which Groups *DO NOT* Deserve a Seat on the PPA Board?

[ QUOTE ]
DMD,

Another long post there filled with ad hominem and irrelevancies. And which didn't address my earlier arguments as before. And which ignores: the role and negative influence of conflicted interests, a failure to provide transparency, ineptitude in the past year regarding grassroots organizing and communication, and a failure to see the importance of working to facilitate judicial challenges that could benefit poker. In short there is every reason to believe that the current board that presided over those failures is inept and needs to be seriously revamped.

What are you? Their paid shill? Or just incredibly obtuse? (or scared like a lot poker players?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow! A claim of ad hominem attacks followed by what a string of ad hominem attacks?

Sorry I answered each of your points posted and you didn't address a single issue of mine.

Lets make it simple. You claim harm but show no real evidence other than errors of omissions, and I guess you want me to attempt to disprove a negative. You have all these Skull&Bones theories about how the potential conflicts of interest are crippling the board, the PPA, and poker in general, but show not one action by the board that proves a single interest has been or even is planned to hurt Poker overall.

Since you have not shown one viable piece of evidence to show a single action by the board or PPA that has harmed the any interest of poker, you are barking up the wrong tree.

I offered a solution. Any one who wants to help out give it a try. If they are bringing so much to the table that they think that should earn themselves a position on the board there is nothing stopping them.

I think it really is as simple as that.

D$D