Thread: Big Bluff
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:55 PM

Default Big Bluff

Was inspired by that post: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post7701761

As you know, the bluffs - are the hardest parts on micro-games, because fish don't think and like to play

The more valuable become those bluffs, who are really good, because they are big, and because they win big pots. It's not that hard to bluff out on a flush board or to make a continuation bet, but that wins usually small pot. But when you were raised, and villain showed much desire to put a lot of money into a pot - and then folds - that's what makes you enjoy

I suggest posting here bluffs, which won big ammount of money, big pots. Of course - with all restrictions not to repeat that for novices and not to play that for those people, who want to earn money. Those are only for professionals, who want to have more creativity or want to increase their already big earnings by bluffing.

It is great in micro-forum, because it's IMO more skill to bluff there, than on WSOP

Unfortunately, I can't find now my own examples, so I am encouraging you to make them

If there is already such a topic, please post a link(should be sticked though).