View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site

I'll be interested to see where this goes, but am not qualified to give an intelligent commentary on the evidence per se. My confession: I take the fact that the majority of scientists see no problem with what happened as evidence that what happened is physically possible. I don't believe we live in a country of 10's of thousands of metalurgists, all of whom actually KNOW that "fire can't melt steel", but only 2 of whom are willing to mention that publicly. I don't believe we live in a country where the leaders are devious enough to construct such an elaborate plot, actually fly jets in to buildings, but the plot is so stupid that they need to add thermite. I don't believe we live in a country where 100's of people would give testimony that supports some secret government lie. I guess what I'm saying is: any notion of conspiracy is so grotesquely absurd, so arrantly false, and so pathetic, that you are going to need a lot more than something like this to even get anyone half-way intelligent to give this a second thought. It shocks me the abilities that some people ascribe to our leaders.