View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Hand swap signup for October.

[ QUOTE ]
vmacosta, that's a very reasonable request and I'll think about it, there may be one problem though. The hand swaps are run mostly as a benefit for the SSSH posters and my first priority are the players who play within the SSSH limits of 5/10 and below. Lumping everything from .25/.50-3/6 into one group leaves that group with a very very wide range imo. Ideally I think 1/2 and below should be one group and 2/4-5/10 should be the other group. However due to the no. of signups at each limit and to accomodate those playing above 5/10 the groups so far have been 2/4 and below and 3/6 and above.

Actually I'll make a new thread with a poll. If the poll shows that a vast majority of the people here are for the split you propose I'll do that, if it's close I'll make the decision and if it's a clear win for the going on without changes we'll do that.

[/ QUOTE ]
mvoss,
I have no idea the skill difference between .25/.5 and 3/6. You are probably correct. So then are 3 categories feasible or is that too much work and liable to have too many odd numbers?