View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 04:23 PM

Default AA OoP capped 4-ways PF... line help

I really felt like I had to b/3b the flop just to force out smaller pairs that have called for 1 bet and won't call 2 more.

Once the turn falls, my hand is all but worthless IMO. This was capped 4-ways, right? OoP, I don't want to bet and get raised, so I opt to check/call. (Anyone lead here?)

When it gets checked through, I'm putting MP on AQ/QT and UTG on an AK, AJ or TT type hand. UTG could have been getting tricky with AT here looking to trap with the nuts.

River sucks too. I'm only beating AK, AQ, QT, TT and can get raised by a whole slew of hands that beat me, so I check. Getting 14:1, I think it's an auto-call on the river, but what if MP had called the river? Should I still overcall there? I'd say yes just 'cause of the pot size but still feel like asking.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, MP calls, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (16 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB folds, UTG calls, MP calls.

Turn: (13 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks.

River: (13 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 15 BB