2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. No
7. No
8. No

1. Board is dry. Kx isn't a large part of his range. Bet

2. Paired boards almost never hit our opponents, if he has a mid pair he will give it up often depending on what hits on later streets, easy to take away later and probably will succeed now. If he DOES have a queen you will know soon enough so its still a safe C bet.

3. Gotta rep hitting that flop. Unlikely villain has called with anything that hit this flop hard here.

4. Basically, we aren't really c betting here. This is pure value.

5. Very dry flop and we have backdoor flush and gutshot. Why wouldn't we bet here? Villain is extremely unlikely to have hit anything and even if he has we have potential to take it away later or hit a really disguised gutshot.

6. That board hit his calling range massively. We are getting check raised a lot here, take the free card as he is almost never firing out on turn as a bluff anyway.

7. I check. Too unlikely you are going to get folds here. I do bet sometimes especially vs one opponent, but vs two callers I am checking.

8. You are OOP looking at a board very likely to have hit your opponents quite hard. They called an UTG raise so mid to high suited connectors are a decent part of their range and they all have a piece here. I check fold all day here.

Good set of replies guys. I think a lot of people need to reevaluate how often they c bet and on what sort of board textures if they aren't checking at least 2 of these with a high regularity.