View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker\'s Official Response to \"superuser\" allegations

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

With respect to the allegation of chip dumping, we have determined that chip dumping by at least one of the accounts at issue, did in fact, take place. We have determined that the chip dumping was made to several seemingly unrelated accounts. We are continuing to investigate this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]
[b]<font color="purple">
I spent over 2 hours on the phone with Adrian, who claims to be the head of Absolute security. He told me categorically that he had reviewed the chip-dumping HHs that I had sent him, and that although they did indeed *look* like chip-dumping, the security team had determined 100% that it was NOT. I remind you, Adrian claims to be the head of Absolute security.

So was he lying to me, or just mistaken?

We have the hand-histories of player DOUBLEDRAG dumping to player ROMNALDO. DOUBLEDRAG is the account that has more or less been proven to have superuser capability. Are you telling us that it is just one giant coincidence that the player alleged to have stolen funds then went on a $250,000 chip-dumping spree? Why did Adrian claim that all accounts had been 100% cleared of wrong-doing if this was not true?

***Sorry for the purple font; I feel like my post is entitled to a little more significance, given that I was one of the ones to have had $6,000 stolen from him by DoubleDrag -- I then walked the head of Absolute security by the hand to the chip-dumping hand-histories to which he replied that they were NOT chip-dumping (only to have you now state the opposite, whoever you are). I have a recording of that phone conversation. If you return my $6,000 and the over $50,000 stolen from IkesToys, then I will consider playing at your site again. Alternatively, you can have an English-speaking member of upper management, if one exists, call me to explain the situation -- you know who I am***</font>

[/ QUOTE ]