View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Official argue about all dumb things BCS and CFB playoff thread

[ QUOTE ]
Also, i've seen two Ohio State games this year, against Illinois and Michigan, and Ohio State looked impressive in neither, at least offensively. i realize they blew out a bunch of other teams but who was good exactly? The worst part about all of this is even if some of these Rose Bowl matchups look like potential national championships USC will own because its basically home field for us, and last time I checked none of these teams have Vince Young on their team.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched two USC games all year; Stanford and Washington. I have no idea how anybody could possibly put them in the top 25.

Any team can look bad if you cherry-pick the worst aspects of its worst games. It's interesting that you mention Ohio State's offensive struggles against Michigan yet fail to note that they allowed 91 yards of offense to the Wolverines.

Also, the Buckeyes have two big wins against top 30 teams; Penn State and Wisconsin. In addition, Ohio State didn't nearly squander its lead against Washington like a certain team from Los Angeles.