View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game
Everyday I read pretty much every hand that passes through HSNL, MSNL & SSNL and I probably spend (sadly) 4 hours on 2p2 a day reading. Aside from that watch CR vids, free vids, had some coaching, talk about hands a lot with a few real life friends. Usually try and find a one area a week that I feel I am weak in and focus on improving that through play/study.

2. Your poker goals.
Nothing outrageous. Eventually be able to beat 3/6 & 5/10. Start getting back to 10k months like I had on occasion in the old party days. I want to feel comfortable knowing that at at any table I sit at I should walk away a winner and that the other regulars respect my game.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings
.5/1 & some 1/2. Average about 3.5k a month for the last year. Lifetime I've probably played 300k hands at each level.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.
I try and post one interesting hand a week in SSNL. They usually get 30+ replies of actual discussion which is a lot for the amount of threads in SSNL.
I have given back to the community by making free poker videos to help people with their game. I have also done some pro bona coaching (sweating) to a few 2p2ers who have asked for it.

5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply.
23 years old graduated finance/economics/comp sci from a really good university. Was looking at a lot ibanking jobs but culture fit wasnt right for me so I decide to pursue poker and my own entrepreneurial interests. Hopefully using poker to fund some larger project ideas I have.
Before poker was in our lives was real life friends with martine (online tourny pro) and daut44(pokerstars Caribbean winner & online nlhe pro) and their success has always motivated me to try and better my game.
I have webhosting already for a company I'm starting which has enough bandwidth/space which you're welcome to use for any video/file uploads you need for lucky applicants that you select.

Thanks for reading.