View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:29 AM

Default Re: borodog\'s mistaken understanding of M3...don\'t listen to his drivel

boro,

dont clutter this thread with a downplay of your statement. i've heard you say many times over that M3 is the important statistic and use the fact that the fed stopped publishing it as some sort of implication of conspiracy therein.

why not just link the whole thread???

Linky

instead of your snipped out version??

i mean in the 3rd post CF came in and said that you'd come in and correct me that printing is just a euphamism for "released." to which i responded "yup, and he'd be correct."

but the point is that i wanted to correct the DRIVEL spouted (i.e. childish utterances) typically by those indoctrinated by austrians who don't actually understand economics...like the OP in that thread i linked.

also, in terms of your "proof" of how the "austrians" describing the obvious...you really think i didn't know that? lol...

wow, nice proof.

also nice rhetorical job downplaying the point of this post and the tons of posts i made in the other thread (linked in entirety above) about your misunderstanding of M3.

you have said before that the fed ceasing the publications of M3 is damning. do you deny that?

you have said before that the important statistic is M3, NOT M2!!! (i think b/c M3 grew far faster and mises probably uses M3) do you deny that?

didn't think so.

Barron