View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear from the OP his thoughts on why Stars would wait until the S&G is down to 5 players before rigging it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Off top of my head...umm..Blinds are higher people will be forced to gamble...thus pushing their chips into the middle under perhaps not soo favourable situations

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you'd say that.

The statement, "Blinds are higher people will be forced to gamble," is exactly why it makes NO sense for the S&G's to be "rigged" once the table is down to five people. It doesn't need to be. If people are forced to gamble because of the higher blinds, the field will be whittled down quickly without "rigging."

It would make more sense to "rig" it early when the stacks are deep. You know, first hand (this actually happened in a MTT I was in on a different site tonight) deal someone AA and another KK.

Besides, the micro S&G's are so full of donkeys (I should know - I'm too much of a pansy to play past the $11 S&G's) that people commit all their chips with completely stupid cards all the time. There's no need to "rig" it with these people.

Now that I have pummeled you with knowledge, you can stop posting.