View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:37 AM

Default Re: Why do I suck at multiplayer arghh

Thanks for the responses, I even got a few PMs as well, thanks again.

I seem to be getting a little better, I was a level 8 or so on COD4 when I wrote this post and was using the MP5 and red dot scope, which worked alright but the recoil was a bit much for me and I missed easy kills too often. Unfortunately I really had no alternatives at that point, not enough guns to choose from. Today I was researching the best guns in the game, and of course a million people had different opinions, but quite a few mentioned the M4 as a good gun to use because of it's little recoil, which is exactly what I was looking for. I started getting more kills but it was tough aiming without a scope. I just unlocked the red dot scope and the first match I was neck and neck with some guy on Free For All for most points. Unfortunately he edged me out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I happened to face a lot of people who had lower ranks that time though so I supposed I lucked out there.

I still get killed way too much though, but it's almost always people who I have no idea are there until it's too late. I like COD4, but I think these maps are way too small for this amount of players. I just feel like the only way I can avoid dying is to have eyes in the back (and for that matter, the sides as well) of my head.

I suppose knowing the maps more would help. I have a bad memory though, but I'll try that in the future.