View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 05:37 AM

Default Re: The Ultimate Leverage Investment Thread

last 10 days have been pretty crazy as for most investors i imagine.

i ended the long hong kong position at a loss of around $5k. may end the india position as well. the equities market over the next 12 months or so doesn't look strong at all and I want to see if both these markets can shake off problems elsewhere, as from what it looks like they can't. interestingly i read an article the other day about how strongly emerging markets have performed during the credit crisis so maybe that is an option.

on another low, crude oil is really annoying. i had a stop loss at $89.90 or so, the lowest the position hit was $90.05 according the igindex but they ended the position and it's now up at $97 or so, irratating. ive been busy the past week so didnt realise they had ended it....nice one john...

as for the positives, so far averaged in gains of 5% gained on CHF/GBP and 4.4% gained on JPY/USD which has been super.

overall at a little over £6k up so still in the plus. ill try and get some tables going of opening/ended/current positions as random ££ amounts means nothing really.

gl.