View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Beat: Uncle lost my dog

out in the desert, obv. [censored] [censored].

we'd gone dirtbike riding in the desert a couple of weeks ago (for those of you that have been to dumont dunes in ca, you know its top top), and we took our 3 dogs, 11 year old lab mix, 6 year old pug, 7 mnth old puppy. puppy was always excited and quite skiddish around people it didnt knokw, i guess its old owners were [censored], obv i rescued it, but it would listen and come back to camp when it strayed too far.

lab had been to desert many a times and was used to whole thing, pug is in love with me, and if you ever had a pug you know they get crazy attached to 1 person, but puppy wasnt quite used to it. I didnt go this trip, mainly because my gma is in her deathbed, and wanted to tell her i love her and etc in case of anything, and so he took the lab and puppy, while pug stayed behind w/me. he came home half hour ago, and i am looking in his suv for the other dog, and says he lost her. what pisses me off is that he was probably hammered when he lost her, since hes a [censored] drunk out in the desert. IT ALSO PISSES ME OIFF THAT I DIDNT WANT THE DOG TO GO WITHOUT ME THERE, AND DIDNT TELL HIM THIS.

so ive never lost a dog, or had 1 die on me, so this is tough. sorry for venting BBV4L, but losing a pet sucks balls, hard.