View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:02 AM

Default Re: traz made a video!

Nice vid, I like, thanks! You are a bit nitty [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Here's some comments I hope will help.

I think the 3betting with small pp's is a waste of value. I much rather play them for set value and prefer to 3bet sc's if I'm 3betting wide.
PP's might have good showdown value against overcards, but you are a huge dog against any overpair which make up the largest part of his calling range. Even if he has overcards, you don't know which ones, so it's going to cost you more to find out if you're still good. Of course you could just go for set value after your 3bet, but I think you don't often have the implied odds and would need a lot of FE preflop just to make up for this, let alone make a profit.

I think you are letting yourself being pushed around at the top right table, preflop and on the flop. I haven't made notes, but I can look up a few specific moments if you like...

In the first few minutes you pay the small valuebets at the top left table. After the first time I would make a note and adjust by playing more drawing hands against this specific player, but not pay off to easilly with marginal hands.

Hope this helps, thanks a lot.