View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 09:31 PM

Default CardRunners teachers should be ashamed of Themselves!!!

I was in Vegas these last two weeks to play in the Main Event. When I was down there I went to the cardrunners tent. I seen Taylor down there and said Hi to him. I am also from Chicago and mentioned to him I was. I told him the stakes I played (which are 1-2NL). I also told him Ive been watching his videos, along with Aba's, Andrews Stingers, etc. I told him I only recreationally play but I think I can hang with them in some games. He laughed and said maybe he'll see me at the table.

Well at about 4AM that I walk into the cardroom totally hammered and see none other than the great Mr. Caby sitting in a game. I walk over and say Hi again and this time act like he's my best buddy. I ask if I can join and him and his jackal friends conveniently get a seat open for me. They continue to order me shots and we are having a great time. The last thing I remember is losing a 16k pot with AJ to KK.
I wake up and my bank account is in the negative. These guys must have taken me for every penny that I was worth. My girlfriend dumped me when I told her what happened. These guys have way more tricks up their sleeves than they show us on the videos.

A word to the wise, these people will get you drunk and take all your money and act like they are your friends. They aren't to good at poler either. They are just good enough to beat me drunk.