Thread: Headphones!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:22 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Headphones!!!

el d,

I must preface this by saying out of the 3 headphones you mentioned, i have only heard the e3c. However, from the many reviews i have read, the e4c is the best of the lot and separates itself quite a bit from the e2c and e3c, since as far as i remember it has two drivers, while the other pairs only have one..

However, while you state that shures are the consensus favorite, i do disagree somewhat. If i were going to buy a pair of IEM's, i would either get the shure e500(new headphone, ridiculously awesome and expensive) or i would go with Ultimate Ears as opposed to Shures. My friend has a pair of Ultimate Ear's Super.Fi 5 pro's or whatever theyre called and i think they blow the shures out of the water. The sound is super crisp, the isolation is great and they fit better in my ears than the shures have.

For anyone wanting to listen to headphones and lives near the bay area, the head-fi international headphone meet would be something to check out. It is in San Jose, CA this year at a hotel near Bay101, i forget if its a doubletree or what.