View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Announcing a Short-Story Contest

Hi Lounge,

I hope you are all working on your short stories! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I will be posting the submission thread on Wednesday. It will run for 2 to 3 weeks (not sure yet). Anyway, I hope you at least have some idea for your stories as I'm really looking forward to reading them.

[ QUOTE ]
if it's anonymous, I think we should submit via gimmick account. it's easier for Katy and also then we could use the gimmick to answer any questions that arise in the commentary thread. otherwise I may end up bursting from not being able to comment on someone's interpretation of my story or just be like "actually I think the author meant this, lol."

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the idea of using gimmick accounts as opposed to everyone being anonymous. As eviljeff said, it is a way to answer questions in the commentary thread. What do the rest of you think about this idea?? In the last contest there was a gimmick account and he actually did quite well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here is a link to the Final Voting thread for the last short-story contest (such a close vote too!)

Results of the last contest - scroll down to Loungerat's post

Don't forget you can submit more than one story, so if your creative juices are flowing, by all means feel free.