View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: strippers are farting on us

[ QUOTE ]

Ok this one is really bad and happened awhile back when I was in Houston.

This new girl started one afternoon (i still have nightmares over this one..lol) and she was such a little cutie, young and sweet. (Not the type to expect this from but after years in this biz i dont underestimate anyone) Anyways, she starts work and ends up getting a champange room, so about 10 mins go by and the mgr comes over to me and goes "come here, you are not going to believe this!!" Well i run over to the monitors and here is our sweet little new girl getting bent over and drilled in the (3) hole... ....i mean not even nicely either this guy was going to town.

So anyways we stop the dance and take her aside after the custy gets tossed and the manager is like "Listen honey, you cant do that....you have to go" So she starts crying her eyes out...and then yells at us "But he gave me an extra 10 dollars!!!!" I swear my mouth literally hit the floor.

AN EXTRA 10 DOLLARS?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!
I think this girl defines the term crack head but the funny thing is she was so misleading, of course this is years ago before i learned things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn! She could've at least gotten a buy-in!