View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:20 PM

Default Re: meh hs girl advice

[ QUOTE ]
so there is a girl whose locker is near mine and who sits near me in one of my classes. i am a senior and she is a jr btw.

i havent talked to her really at all and when we have been alone at the lockers i dont say anything to her. i didnt start becoming attracted to her until the past month or so.

anyway one time a couple weeks ago i had a lot of [censored] in my locker and i closed it and walked away but it got caught and didnt close. she reached to close it for me and we smiled as i said thanks

later i went to school early one day for help in math and she was there with the teacher and me. unfortunately i didnt say anything to her despite the fact that we were going over the same things basically.

anyway a couple days ago she came near my locker and said something about my locker and how i "have no books"

i stayed calm as i was like wtf why is she saying this in my head. i responded fine unless you think what i said was bad ; basically i replied "no not really" and didnt say anything else and that was that.

based on this, does anyone think she may be interested in me? i realy dont see any other explanation for approaching me at my locker with something so stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

I got to this point and laughed really really hard. Is this a gimmick level? Seriously