View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:36 AM

Default Re: two very deep live hands check @ commerce , need help*

[ QUOTE ]
My image is probably tight but I did show some bluffs that session (i don't bluff too often). other players probably think im a scared money because i was really nervous and constantly shaking my hands when betting in a big pot (i was really cold lol).
These two hands happened about 10 days ago within 10 minutes apart...please tell me what you all think:

10/20
1st hand: I have 6.5K villain (he seems taggy) covers.
I opened to 100 UTG+1 with 99 and everyone folds to villain on the button who raised to 280. Blinds folded and i called, headsup to the flop.
Flop:669 with two spades. I donked out 400 and he instantly raised me to 1100. i called.
Turn: 10r, i checked and hoped to cr him all in. he checked.
River: 9r. (what to do??) I bet 2000 he folded after tanking for two minutes).

This second hand happened about 5 minutes later, different villain(i think he's pretty good, made some thin v-bets on the river during that session).
I have 8k villain barely covers.
i opened to 140 after 2 on the cutoff with AKh. Big blind repops to 440, rest folds. headsup to the flop.
flop:3h7hJx
Big blind led for 760 and i called (anyone raises?)
turn:Ax
big blind checked quickly and i checked back quickly. (anyone bets here?)
river:4x
big blind checked quickly and i bet 2000, bb thinks for 30 seconds and pushed all in. (vomit). what to do?????

any advise would help.
Thanks for reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

hand 1 you should have donk'd again on the turn, like 900.

hand 2 do you have 2 overs and the flush draw? i raise flop here. as played you have as good of situation as any to make a hero call on river.