View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Prop bet: One year without sex or masturbation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This question is worded poorly. This question is pointless unless there is a specified penalty for agreeing to this and failing, or it is a bet. I'd agree to this for a $1 if there was no penalty for failing.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? the penalty is you lose. Yeah for $1 who gives [censored]. With $500K on the line it's a different story.

Def put me in the 300K+ camp. Althought I basically think it would be impossible for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you saying that you would not accept the agreement for less than $300,000? Why not? You would have absolutely nothing to lose by accepting the agreement for $250,000 or any amount.

I think what you really mean to say is that you would not be able to follow through with the agreeement for less than $300,000

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem with you logic is that if the sum of $$$ isn't high enough right off the bat, you've essentially tried to win the bet for as long as possible, until you finally give up. The cost? You haven't cum that entire time. The OP is saying how much would you need to be paid to do this for an entire year. I said 300K+. Obv. 250K is alot of money, but I would need a much more significant amount to put myself through the torture.