View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 08:53 AM

Default Re: Personal Question From Jared L

First of all I'm not disagreeing with your self assessment of your academic potential.

[ QUOTE ]
Up until the last few years I could easily have been a better baseball manager than anyone who had ever managed. Too much mathematical stupidity going on. I'd be a good football manager if I was allowed to delegate a lot of stuff. Not sure about the other sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume that you'd delegate responsibilities in managing practices in football. In my opinion the value of "coaching' in baseball where technique and various skils are honed in practices is often underestimated. So methinks you would have to do a fair amount of delegation in baseball as well. In a nutshell I believe there's alot more that goes into managing a baseball team than game time decisions.

[ QUOTE ]
As for the political jobs I'm sure you could do any of them better than the morons who do them now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Part of being an elected politician is acknowledging other politicians agendas and points of view and thus meeting somewhere in the middle, at least in western style democracies. Skill in managing the media also comes to mind. Are you inferring that you could re-do political science theory as well?