View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Re: iPoker cashback deal, which one is best?

hi,
ive done some calculations in the past.
first: all programs where you exchange points for cash are good for grinders (heavy multitablers - FR players).
ive played 13,5k hands at ipoker at NL 200 FR. there are always at least 4 tables. most of the time 8+ (up to around 15). at NL 400 FR there are only quite a few. you always find enough tables at NL 100 FR.

Titan (to compare the deals with rakeback)
i get 35% rakeback at titan (not available anymore). rakeback is dealt and bonuses are deducted (they have amonthly vip-reload).
my MGR was 1141$ and i cleared around 315$ in bonuses. my (bonus/rackback) earnings were around 603$. i can maintain the 2nd highest VIP-level and get a monthly reload for 250$ and a loyality reward. the next highest level is not interesting for me.

so i have to look at other ipoker skins:

noIQ:
with my 13.5k hands i would reach the second highest vip level within 1 month and get at least 376$ rewarded in the first month. in the second month i would get 565$ and reach the highest vip-level where i would get 608$ per month.
not that bad and easy to maintain.

chili:
1k vippoints = 20$
with my 13.5k hands i would get 23.7k points in the first month. around 470$ (+ the first deposit bonus!). i would get to the 3rd highest vip-level and get 28k points in the second month for 560$, but i would need to play at least twice as much to reach the next vip level and around 40k hands to reach the highest vip-level which would give me 35.5k points for my 13.5k hands and around 710$.

cardoza:
its not worth it. you get around the same number of points you get at noiq but can only exchange 5k points for 40$. in the highest level this would bve 13.5 hands - 62.5k points ~300$

shortversion:
assuming 13.5 hands at NL 200 FR

titan
35% rakeback 250$ bonus per month ~4.5c per hand (after my 13.5k hands i would get less per hand - only 35% rakeback for 3c/hand)

noiq
vip cash back highest level (easy to maintain!) ~4.5c per hand (bottomless!)

chili
3rd highest level ~4.1c/hand
2nd highest vip level ~4.66c/hand (28k hands)
highest vip level ~5.25c/ hand (42k hands)

i would think for short handed NL games every rakeback deal above 30% is better than cashback deals.