View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 05:18 AM

Default Re: What about a dealer just looking at mucked cards?

[ QUOTE ]
Dealers aren't supposed to look at mucked cards because doing so could conceivably enable them to set up the deck. I'd tell the floor, and I'd keep an eye on these scumbags. There's no other word for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that dealers shouldn't be peeking at mucked cards, but chalking them up to scumbags who are trying to rig the game is kind of overreacting a bit, don't you think?

And I agree with Photoc, obviously OP knows dealers aren't supposed to do it or he wouldn't be sending emails to complain about it.

OP, you're in a spot where there are presumably a lot of new dealers who probably weren't trained very well. Take it up with the floor directly since it's an ongoing problem.

I don't really care whether another dealer were to look at my cards personally, just so long as other players don't see them. If it did bother me though, I'd say something. Maybe they think it's okay or something... I've never seen it as a widespread problem TBH. But hey, if it justifies another thread about bad dealers, I guess that's all that's important...