View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: Examples of why your dad is/was awesome

I've posted this story before, but I was too lazy to find the link. When home for Thanksgiving in my first year of college, I banged my HS girlfriend at my house while my parents were upstairs sleeping. Afterwards, I took the condom off and left it in the bathroom sink and drove my girlfriend home. When I got home, I forgot to throw away the condom and went to bed. I got up the next morning and saw the condom in the sink and immediately threw it away. No one said anything about it at breakfast, so I assumed no one had seen it. Later that day my dad and I were golfing and our matches used get pretty competitive, even if we were only playing for $20. On the 17th hole I was getting ready to putt for birdie to win the hole and close out the match, and my dad casually says, "Your mom found the condom in the sink this morning and is very pissed." I was totally flustered, blew the putt past the hole and ended up three putting and losing the hole. Still being a little flustered, I then hooked my tee shot out of bounds on the next hole, my dad won the hole and we ended up pushing the match. As we were heading home and I was dreading facing my mom, my dad tells me that mom hadnt really found the condom and he was just messing with me.

After that, he said to me before I went out each time I was home from school, "Have fun, but dont get her pregnant!"