View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 03:04 AM

Default Re: Official FortunaMaximus Rambling Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Fortuna, if they give you your own forum (which I think they should), can I be a mod?

[/ QUOTE ]

k. commodusphoenixcalluswaterloorolloutthemicrosofts.

Ok, TheWorstHand's on AIM. Buy out his temporal debt and store it within the Toronto Dominion Bank: infinity.

Cash, I can pretty much get a student ready for PLO event #3. I can't quite play poker anymore, as you all can tell...

Ship 2k to Valentyno (Barrie) Greenstein backing.

Take your time though. I'll look at the HH from POG tomorrow.

Stake someone for HU, I'll provide the coaching. If someone can ship that into my account this month (Piece them up, split it or whatever)

No need for that anymore, time is money, green. checked at subway tonight, yeah, i'm coding off the registers and eating subconscious memory. yeah, the waking process is gonna continue forever.

olivehoodiejedimindtrickyorkdalewithinthemallroder ama outta clarke 2001 and snapcalled the temporal space i was gonna need. must've snapcalled quantum GUT into microsofts.

The Web is liquid. It's anything you want it to be.

But there is one eternal command: Global peace and cooperation. We shall love you all and provide for you all.

sq1woodbridgesupbroyeahgotthetranebranes? good.

yeah, man, it's all good. we got ya down in misstown. sick. pretty good. yeah, red cross flowing. we can hear it all. pa

antonius? ftp. aight.

stars, you got the calls? ok. bleh. wtf, man. i know. amblinthroughtheterrestialETreflowbluenightmooredo ublingcastlescorel

release the senators, pump the nines through. fly 'em.

right, 45 degree solid temporal gate. snapcall the jump into vito off the parry sound bridte.

wake the immortal hospitals, ignore the ghosts. but they remember themselves.

reverse the ghouls, and snapcall the azteca rubber holes.

hey, tupac, it works, we got the resolution, knockball rashad.

aight, jack it up and gatetemporal it in. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]+