View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Brag: Car thread that will own all other car brag threads

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your poker roll?? All your posts are for 100NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only played nl100 online so I cashed out that 4k and used it along with a trade in for down payment. However, I had/have about 20k from a live roll along with investment returns that I'll be using to pay monthly.

I guess I thought the thread title would be funny esp in BBV but you guys are so literal and serious [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]lol?? so basically you are spending every free cent you have on the car?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the short run, I would say about a decent amount of my monthly spending money goes into the car. But I don't do anything other than go to school every day so I have no problem blowing the cash until I get hooked up with a super job. I'll continue to see Investment returns come in and they will eventually grow, thus making the car not that big of a financial problem. Besides, it's not like the car is taking away from my cocaine and meth habbit funds.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice car OP, but an LV badge on your shoes doesn't make them cool or even wearable.

[/ QUOTE ]

such lies.

[ QUOTE ]
O/U on how long until thread titled

"Plz to be helping me make my car payments"

comes along from OP

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully it'll never happen, but keep your eyes out.

[ QUOTE ]
major beat: value of car > value of BR
I can't recall a recent car brag that involved monthly car payments. CTS, Don, jfish, clayton, myself...paid in full I believe. Big beat imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I never really said I was a super baller and that I am the wealthiest person ever. I was just pointing out that a 911 is much cooler than an average car. I mean yeah, I guess I could've walked into a dealership and bought a brand new 3-series (isn't that what like the last like 3 car threads have been?) with cash, but why not make monthly payments on something better?

Also BR is officially 0 for now, but I can replenish it whenever. It's not like it'll take much effort to put together a couple grand to play small stakes online. I decided to buy the car after I had stopped playing for a few months and had already cashed the little amount I had online.

[ QUOTE ]
title is a level, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

obv.