View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, how else do you propose I find wolves but to talk to my suspects and hope they give me something I can hang them for?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you choose your suspects based entirely upon people who are posting, in a very very large long game, you're going to end up in endgame with 5 guys you've never heard a peep from.

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't what I'm saying, VR. I think I can understand why you think it is, but I will also lynch UTR players because I agree that they're suspicious. Ditto popin, popout guys. I'm not disagreeing with the premise for your voting Mdorand. I was explaining why I am voting you.

It's not solid or unchangeable. I am genuinely like 55/45 at best on any given wolf suspect. That's how clueless I'm feeling.

[ QUOTE ]
Then what do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the feeling we have been arguing at crosspurposes, and I'm liking your posts a lot more now than I was an hour or w/e ago.

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't have to be MDorand tonight, but it's time to pressure the people that are coasting. Of the ones that are coasting, he's the one that I know the most about, is acting the most different from his typical self, and know for a fact is NOT the seer.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that for a fact?